Phoenix Sports Leagues
We love having fun as we break a sweat, and the Phoenix Sports Leagues are the perfect way to socialize and build muscle. Here are the leagues around the valley by sport:
- The Arizona Football League (AzFL) is a state wide organization with 10 regular season Saturday games. The leagues start forming in September-December and play Jan-May.
- Goin' Deep offers 4 and 8 man league teams on Thursdays and Saturdays, check out their Facebook page for registration periods, because it's not on their website.
- National Youth Sports is in several states around the Southwest. For AZ, just pick your part of town to see what's offered in your area - most regions offer 8 or 11 man tackle football on Saturdays. Registration typically starts in Aug through mid Sept and games start mid Oct through Dec.
- Arizona Pop Warner Football covers multiple leagues through the state and registers from March through July, beginning practice in Aug.
- Phoenix American Youth Football is another option that groups kids by area, age and weight.
- Arizona Youth Sports Leagues has games starting in Sept though November and offers options for all ages and a variety of skill levels.
- Junior Football Arizona has really early registration dates (we're talking April/May/June and a final report card from that school year is required) with games running Sept to the end of Oct.